If you are health conscious, have a gym membership could prove to be a valuable investment. But if you discipline and motivation have a home-gym is a decision you will always be proud.
Here are some quick tips to consider once you decide to have your own personal gym.
Home Gym Design Tips
1) Imagine a sport and one visualises a large room with full length mirror and all sorts of training equipment combined with open space for aerobics / yoga session. It may be true in the case of commercial gyms, home gyms, but if it does not need a big space. A small spare room in your home or basement can be a great place to start.
2) When you buy equipment, make sure they are safe, compact and versatile. As most of you will be working alone you must make sure that you are investing in the right type of equipment. It is also important to not try and cram too much space with the equipment. Save a minimum. Keep it simple.
3) While the settings, you may also get an accessory shelf where you can place your small gadgets in turn makes them easily affordable. You can also consider getting a small refrigerator to store your energy drinks and bottled water.
4) Place the full-length mirror on one wall. This gives a sense of roominess plus you can keep checking all your fitness moves. And can be a source of motivation as well.
5) And finally, have a great collection to listen to music while you work out can make the experience more enjoyable. Consider connecting it with the music system when you can. This is a major catalyst and stress buster.